We are committed to respecting and safeguarding your personal information. This policy seeks to inform you about:
- how and why we collect, process and store your personal information
- your Rights
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of https://scst.tech/ visitors and service users;
In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to https://scst.tech/
- Information we may collect about you
We require certain information in order to register you for participation on our website. We may collect, use, store and transfer your personal information (“account data”) which have been categorized as follows:
- Information you give us:
- Identity details including First Name, Last Name, Username;
- Delivery details including Email id, Address
- Details about enquiries made by you on our website
- Information collected by Network Host
Our Network Host may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data“). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- Why we collect and process your personal information
The account data may be processed for the purposes of;
- operating our website;
- providing our services;
- ensuring the security of our website and services;
- maintaining back-ups of our databases;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- Where necessary for the establishment and exercise of defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure
- Sign-ups for future promotional offers or information
- Communicating with you.
- Lawful basis for collecting your personal information
The legal basis for this processing is;
- Consent – Where we are relying on consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us using the contact details herein.
- our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business
- Providing services to you as offered to you on the website
- Sharing of personal information to others
We only share your personal information with third parties where we have a legal basis for doing so such as with your consent or the fulfilment of the services as opted for on our website. For example, for administering payments for registration of services on our website. We will never sell your personal information.
Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services providers, PayU Money. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at https://www.payumoney.com/privacypolicy.html.
- International transfers of your personal data
Some of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts which may have been approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
- Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Retaining and deleting personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We will notify you of any significant changes to this policy.
- Your rights
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access – You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data.
- the right to rectification – You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- the right to erasure – In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: [the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed]. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure.
- the right to restrict processing – In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data.
- the right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority – If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
- the right to withdraw consent – To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us
- Our details
This website is owned and operated by Streamcast Group.
We are registered in India and our registered office is at A-15, Second Floor, Haus Khas, New Delhi, 110 016.
Our principal place of business is in New Delhi.
You can contact us at by using the contact form.